Powered by Blogger.

Your One time Blog Booster for Entertainment News, Celebrity Gist, Gossip and Sport Updates.

Recent Posts

Latest in Tech

Full Width CSS

Total Pageviews

Featured post

STOMACH ULCERS

Stomach ulcer also known as peptic ulcer is a small erosion in the gastrointestinal tract CAUSES Most are caused by infection with the He...

Search This Blog

Actress Chilly B says she is a attractive to lesibians and can't reject their gifts



Quick rising on-screen character cum rapper, Amadi Gift Chinyere a.k.a Chilly B says lesbians locate her overwhelming and sprinkle her with endowments constantly and she doesn't hesistate to acknowledge the blessings given to her. 

In an ongoing meeting with The Sun, Chilly B who is a Theater Arts move on from the University of Calabar (UNICAL) said lesbians in the film business irritate her alot.
“Lesbians won’t let me rest! At a point I had to ask myself if I really looked like one of them. As we speak, I’m still struggling to understand my sexuality because even on movie sets, lesbians come after me and try seduce me. On social media and everywhere, they’re always coming after me. They stalk me more than the guys but I must confess, I enjoy their gifts so I collect and enjoy myself. The most embarrassing ones are the guys that boldly advertise themselves to me. They are like ‘Hello ma, I’m good in bed! If you need a sugar son, I’m available.’ Some go as far as sending me their nudes, I have seen all kinds of male privates. That’s why I wear big dresses or joggers to conceal my curves especially in public places'' she said
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Display